104 LINDWALL STREET, UPPER MOUNT GRAVATT QLD 4122
NORTH – SOUTH ASPECT, FANTASTIC HOME IN A QUIET & HIGHLY SOUGHT-AFTER LOCATION!
House, sold on 10 Jul 2020
RE/MAX Simon Au proudly presents to you this freshly updated, highset family home in one of the most sought-after pockets of Upper Mt Gravatt. The home is suitable for family living and investors alike looking for a solid rental return and long-term capital growth.
Positioned on the high side of the street and occupying a large 486m2 north-south facing allotment, this property presents tremendous values.
The location is truly second to none, as you are well within the popular Macgregor State School and the Upper Mount Gravatt State School catchments. You are also within walking distance to the multiple parklands and city buses, plus a short drive to the Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza, Gateway and Pacific Motorways direct to the Airport, Brisbane’s CBD and the Gold Coast.
Builders and developers have capitalised in this booming suburb of Upper Mount Gravatt, there are many high-end homes and renovations completed in recent times.
Sensational features of this home include:
• Solid high set home with painted brick veneer
• Within the popular Macgregor State School and the Upper Mount Gravatt State School catchments
• Desirable north to the rear block
• Big 486m2 elevated allotment and on the high side of the street
• 2 air conditioners installed
• Internally & externally freshly repainted
• 3 great size rooms
• Open plan living/ dining + meal area
• Newly installed kitchen with stone benchtop and quality stainless steel appliances
• Covered balcony overlooking the spacious backyard
• Recently installed hot water system
• Walking distance to buses, parks, and the many local facilities
This is a family-oriented neighbourhood and you will enjoy the lifestyle living here.
Contact Simon Au now on 0433 221 723 to inspect.