3/350 MUSGRAVE ROAD, COOPERS PLAINS QLD 4108
EXECUTIVE LUXURY TOWNHOME | HIGH RENTAL RETURN | WALK TO CITY BUSES!
Townhouse, sold on 14 Dec 2020
The RE/MAX Simon Au Team proudly presents to you this executive modern townhome situated in one of the best positions of Coopers Plains! This outstanding property offers a superb opportunity for those looking to a modern, easy care lifestyle or seeking for a solid investment. Beautifully finished with quality fittings and inclusions along with practical and spacious floor plans, you will be impressed with the feeling of space and the convenience that comes with this location.
The location is truly second to none! You are within walking distance to the bus stops of 122, 123, 124, 125, Coopers Plains train station and minutes to the numerous cafes and restaurants in the area. The Garden City, Griffith University, QEII Jubilee Hospital, Sunnybank Plaza, Market Square are also just a short drive away, everything is at your fingertips!
Exception features include:
• Executive living at its best with high end finishes
• Desirable north-south aspect, street frontage
• Luxury modern townhouse with soaring high ceilings
• 3 bedrooms with built-in robes, 2 bathrooms and a powder room
• 2 air conditioners installed in the living room and the master bedroom
• Ceiling fans, security screens and blinds, water tank installed
• Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtop, quality appliances including the dishwasher and gas cook top
• Well-appointed stylish bathrooms
• Spacious open plan living and dining spaces
• An oversized master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom
• Private balcony off the bedroom
• Low maintenance front and rear courtyards
• Single garage with remote control and plenty of visitor parking
• On site manager
• High rental return – rental estimate $465 per week
• Low body corporate fee
Coopers Plains is a booming and highly sought-after suburb only a few minutes away from the ever popular Sunnybank and within 12km from the CBD.
CONTACT SIMON AU NOW 0433 221 723 FOR MORE INFORMATION.