37 PEACHTREE PLACE, STRETTON QLD 4116
SOLD BY RE/MAX SIMON AU TEAM 0433 221 723 | #1 AGENT IN STRETTON!
House, sold on 13 Nov 2020
***Owners are relocating, this property must be sold now! ***
RE/MAX Simon Au proudly presents to you this stunning prestige residence in the highly regarded ‘888 The Parks’ Estate!
Sprawling across a 506m2 premium allotment and with a wide 15.8m frontage, this enormous family home is well kept in good condition and with high quality fittings and finishes, you will enjoy the lifestyle living here!
You are also within the sought- after Stretton State College catchment area, and within walking distance to the Hawthorn Avenue Park, Calamvale Gowan Plaza and public transports, this high-quality neighbourhood has everything that you ever need!
Exceptional Features of this prestige home include:
* Within the desirable Stretton State College catchment area
* Modern family living, originally built by the reputable Clarendon Homes
* Gated property, solid construction
* High ceilings on both levels
* Desirable open plan living and dining, and dedicated formal dining area
* Luxurious kitchen with beautiful island stone benchtop, big walk in pantry, 5 heads gas cooktop and more
* 5 great size bedrooms (one bedroom on the lower level with a full-size bathroom)
* An oversized master bedroom with ‘his’ and ‘her’ walk in robes, plus a stunning ensuite bathroom
* Additional huge study room on the lower level and another multi- purpose room on the upper level
* Designer style bathrooms with stone vanity benchtops, sleek tapware, and fixtures
* Tastefully designed inground saltwater swimming pool and recreational area
* Featured front door
* Ducted air- conditioning throughout and insulation installed
* Crim- safe doors and windows
* Alarm system and CCTV
* Remote controlled double garage and driveway parking
* Huge independent laundry room
* Storage areas
* Landscaped garden
There are so many features to this amazing residence. This home will not last long!
Contact RE/MAX Simon Au on 0433 221 723 for inspection.