6 PICKFORD STREET, RUNCORN QLD 4113
MASSIVE SOLID BRICK FAMILY HOME ON A HUGE 956m2 PREMIUM ALLOTMENT!
House, sold on 15 Jun 2021
*Within the desirable Warrigal Road State School Catchment area! *
RE/MAX Simon Au Team proudly presents to you this amazing opportunity to purchase a massive solid brick and tile family home positioned in a highly sought-after pocket of Runcorn, surrounded by many new and exciting developments!
The location is second to none as you are within walking distance to the city buses and the Fruit Grove Train Station, minutes to the popular Warrigal Square, Runcorn Plaza, Warrigal Road Primary School, and just a short drive to the Garden City Shopping Centre, Sunnybank Plaza plus the Pacific & Gateway Motorways. Everything is at your fingertips!
• Huge solid brick and tile family home suitable for a big family
• Massive 956m2 allotment in a very quiet and convenient location
• 6 massive bedrooms, multi- purpose room and a dedicated dining room
• 3 well-appointed bathrooms and a laundry room
• Open plan living and dining area
• Freshly repainted throughout and brand new timber look 7.5mm hybrid floorings
• 4 air conditioners, ducted vacuum system, solar panels installed
• Gourmet kitchen with gas cook top and a walk in pantry
• Ceiling fans, security screens and blinds
• Water tank, garden shed, gas hot water system, remote controlled double garage
• Highly sought-after position, adjacent to the ‘Warrigal Farm’ development
• Quality investment opportunity in a booming location
• Convenient to everything and within the desirable Warrigal Road State School catchment
This is truly an incredible opportunity not to miss!
Contact Simon Au now on 0433 221 723 for more information.